TRX® Suspension Training
TRX® Suspension Training is a highly effective athletic training method in which you exercise three-dimensionally with a system of ropes and webbing and your own body weight. Especially deep-lying muscles are challenged and positively changed.
The advantages of TRX® SUSPENSION TRAINING at MSC
- improves power, coordination, flexibility and core stability
- high training safety through coaching
- strengthens the cardiovascular and immune system
- stabilises and strengthens the back muscles (deep muscles)
- reduces stress and tensions
- increases the capacity of tendons, joints and bones
- compensates muscular dysbalance
- shows noticeable and visible signs of success in a very short amount of time (2 days per week for 20 minutes each are sufficient)
- the training is individually adjustable and therefore suitable for beginners and advancers
Trial classes for new beginners
A special 30 minutes class for new beginners and curious takes place every Tuesday and Friday at MSC I. The aim is to introduce you into the handling of TRX® through easy practical exercises.